Aerosol Propellant Safety Seminar
On November 10th, 2016, the Consumer Specialty Products Association will once again offer its popular workshop on Aerosol Propellant Safety Seminar. Please join us for the most up-to-date safety systems used in the storage and handling of aerosol propellants, which will be covered in depth by industry experts.
If your company is part of the aerosol industry, this course is essential for your business, bringing you the latest in safety regulations and trends, along with state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. This workshop is a must-attend for:
Gas House Personnel
Tank Farm Supervisors
During this intensive day, you will:
- Be exposed to the most current thinking, knowledge and procedures regarding the safe and efficient use of propellants in the aerosol plant and laboratory
- Gain latest skills and insights and profit from advice and guidance from expert industry speakers
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of the complexities involved in today’s regulations
- Learn the latest fire safety techniques in all aspects of propellant handling
- Receive, as part of your registration fee, a binder of course materials that includes the newly-revised 2016 CSPA Aerosol Propellant Safety Manual.
Hotel Accommodations & Travel Options
The 2016 CSPA Aerosol Propellant Safety Seminar will be held at the Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare. A block of rooms has been set aside for meeting registrants at a special rate of $169.00 per night plus tax. All reservations must be received on or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, October 20th, 2016.
Registrants should make their own room reservations with the hotel using the following link:
RESERVE YOUR ROOM
You may also call the hotel's reservations department at 847-696-4400. If you telephone, please be sure to mention CSPA to receive the group rate.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail Cassy LaRussa at (202) 833-7316 or email@example.com.