Benefits of Product Care®
In 2001, CSPA developed and launched Product Care as a comprehensive product stewardship program for each company and every product category represented by our association. This program was established to both coordinate with and compliment the other stewardship programs already in place in related industries (i.e. Responsible Care/Responsible Distribution). We can build increased credibility for each program by linking into a continuous commitment from raw material to finished product. [click learn more]
Reasons to Join Product Care
- Effective self-assessment generally leads to improved operations and a better bottom-line;
- Proactively deter legislative and regulatory actions by demonstrating effective "self-regulation;"
- Builds trust with your customers as a clear statement of your company's commitment to quality and safety;
- Strengthens CSPA's lobbying effectiveness on the Hill and with key agencies;
- Others in your industry segment have joined the program;
- A response to lack of trust and a vehicle to improve our group image with government agencies and other stakeholders;
- A great way to highlight and market the many good stewardship actions we are already doing;
- An opportunity to educate employees and improve company morale;
- Can reduce your liability and insurance costs, including a 10-percent discount from Consumer Specialty Insurance, a risk retention group;
- Provides a forum to share and learn with other CSPA companies; In short, Product Care is a good business strategy and there has never been a better time for a positive voluntary program that supports and encourages all of us to do the right things.
View a list of Product Care® participants.
Register for the next Product Care Training Seminar.