Product Care Participation
CSPA encourages all member companies to be involved in the program. A participating company may choose to involve the entire company or select certain business units to participate in the program.
Initial Sign-up Process & Requirements:
To initiate the process of becoming a CSPA Product Care company please have a senior management representative complete and submit the below form to confirm your company's voluntary decision to join the program and begin applying the Product Care principles to product stewardship. Upon receipt of the initial sign-up form by CSPA, your company will be formally accepted into the program for a two-year period of evaluation and review. During this period the company voluntarily commits to:
- Conduct a self-assessment using the checklist provided in the Guidance Manual.
- Set some self-improvement goals.
- Sign up to attend and participate in a CSPA sponsored seminar. Check for upcoming training dates.
- Work towards your objectives.
- After this initial period, the company can renew their commitment.
To Download the manual Application Form, click here.
To fill our the Online Application Form, click here.
Have questions about Product Care or the form above? Please contact Steven Bennett.