New Online Requirements
Are you Prepared for Ingredient Disclosure in January 2015?
Walmart will require online ingredient disclosure for certain consumer products beginning January 2015. To meet this requirement, Walmart has recommended the guidelines of the Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment (DfE) program and the Consumer Specialty Products Association voluntary Ingredient Communication Initiative.
A 2014 webinar series hosted by CSPA drew hundreds of attendees from around the nation, all concerned with one main issue; ingredient communication compliance that will be required by Walmart in January 2015. The time is now.
If you are interested in obtaining copies of the webinar, please email Beth Law and she will be able to supply you with the necessary information on:
- Walmart Requirements Guidelines
- FIFRA Related Product Compliance Labeling
- Compliant Online Ingredient Communication Examples
- EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) Information
- CSPA’s Consumer Product Ingredient Dictionary
Don’t let new requirements stall your business. Get the information you need, contact us.