FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 4, 2017
RB Vice President of Regulatory and Government Affairs
Named Chairman of CSPA
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – During today’s opening session at XPAND2017, the Consumer Specialty Products Association’s (CSPA) 2017 annual meeting, David Campbell, vice president, regulatory and government affairs, RB, was announced as CSPA’s new chairman, effective January 1, 2018.
Also elected during the session were the 2018 board officers and members-at-large. CSPA Board officers are elected by active members and serve a term of one year. The Board of Directors represents a diverse group of businesses comprising CSPA’s membership. The board is responsible for providing strategic direction to the association, and plays a major role in influencing nearly all aspects of CSPA’s mission.
“David Campbell has provided CSPA with superb leadership as second vice chairman of our Board of Directors, and we are thrilled to have him fill the role of chairman in 2018. David’s keen understanding of our industry’s issues, and familiarity with the workings of government, will allow him to effectively lead our Board as we navigate today’s unique and increasingly complex legislative and regulatory landscape,” Steve Caldeira said. “We look forward to David’s continued engagement and counsel during this exciting time at CSPA.”
“I am very excited to be leading CSPA’s Board of Directors as Chairman, and would like to thank the CSPA membership for the opportunity. I look forward to merging the many innovative, interconnected ideas that emerge from this talented group into cohesive actions that further our industry’s best interests,” David Campbell said.
We are thrilled to have many familiar faces continue to show their dedication and commitment to CSPA and the household and commercial products industry through their participation on the Board. We look forward to working with those who have recently joined, and welcome their fresh thoughts and innovative ideas during this transitional time at CSPA.
- Chairman, David Campbell, vice president, regulatory and government affairs, RB
- Vice Chairman, Pamela Lam, vice president, research and development, home and laundry care, Henkel Consumer Goods Inc.
- Second Vice Chairman, Terrence (Jerry) Porter, vice president, global research and development, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Immediate Past Chairman, Bill Auriemma, president and CEO, Diversified CPC International, Inc.
New Board Members:
- Laura Coelho, vice president, home care business, Symrise, Inc.
- Rick Hanson, managing director, Croda, Inc.
- Cheri Kedrowski, executive director, compliance and regulatory, 3M Company
- Carleen Kreider, president, global market development, Aptar Beauty & Home
Re-elected Board Members:
- Mike Freeman, chief strategy officer, WD-40 Company
- Steve Goldberg, vice president and deputy general counsel, regulatory and government affairs, BASF Corporation
- Steve Gullickson, president, MGK
- Rebecca Korwin, Ph.D., vice president, research and development, State Industrial Products
- Cynthia Reichard, executive vice president, Arylessence, Inc.
The Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA) is the premier trade association representing the interests of companies that manufacture, formulate, distribute and sell more than $100 billion annually in the U.S. of familiar consumer products that help household and institutional customers create cleaner and healthier environments. CSPA member companies employ hundreds of thousands of people globally. Products CSPA represents include disinfectants that kill germs in homes, hospitals and restaurants; candles, and fragrances and air fresheners that eliminate odors; pest management products for home, garden and pets; cleaning products and polishes for use throughout the home and institutions; products used to protect and improve the performance and appearance of automobiles; aerosol products and a host of other products. Through its product stewardship program, Product Care®, and scientific and business-to-business endeavors, CSPA provides members a platform to effectively address issues regarding the health, safety and sustainability of their products. For more information, please visit www.cspa.org.