Itinerary – Tuesday, December 5th
- 7:30 am: Depart for golf course – Jacaranda Golf Course
- 8:00 – 12:30 pm: Golf
- 12:30 – 1:00 pm: Depart for hotel
Cost - $150, includes:
- Green fees
- All applicable gratuities
- Boxed breakfast
Jacaranda Golf Club – West Course
On the West Golf Course, length is not the determining factor, nor should it be. Traditionally labeled the "shot maker’s" golf course, there are lagoons to avoid, doglegs to challenge, bunkers that tighten landing areas and green complexes that will challenge every caliber of player. Weed Design, of Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida successfully recreated the Mark Mahannah design, staying true to its underlying characteristics while updating the grasses on the fairways and greens and creating unique bunkering throughout the championship course. The outward nine is more forgiving with receptive green complexes and short-cut areas. The inward nine is more challenging, particularly with the more boldly contoured greens and their surrounds. Shot-making, creativity around the greens and patience are key components to negotiating the inward holes. It should be noted that golf holes are meant to be patiently uncovered with an equal balance of physical ability and mental agility. The mix of holes on the new West Course is designed to challenge both aspects of a player’s game.
- Titleist Clubs and TaylorMade - $69.99 each, plus 6% sales tax
- If you will be renting golf clubs or shoes, please email Cassy LaRussa (email@example.com) with the details – clubs or shoes, men or women, left or right clubs. We will make sure the golf course has them available and payment will be made the morning of at the pro shop.
If you are would like to golf with an individually who you are not signing up with, please email Cassy LaRussa (Clarussa@cspa.org) with the name(s) of the individuals you would like to be in your group.